Enrol View Cart My Account

Accident Insurance

Heights College provides Student Accident Insurance to all students. Should an accident occur, how do I make a claim?

  • Collect an insurance claim form from the College Student Reception/Health Bay or below.
  • Complete the Insurer’s School Student Accident Claim Form and have the School’s Principal or Registrar complete the bottom section.
  • Have the treating doctor complete the Medical Practitioner’s Statement.
  • Send both forms to the address shown on the forms
  • Send a copy of both forms back to Heights College c/-The Business Manager.

Please note that it is the parents’ responsibility to submit the claim form to the College.